Our centers philosophy and curriculum support a developmental approach to learning which is incorporated in the daily activities, schedules and routines of the center.
The emphasis within our spacious classrooms is on exploration and process. We will encourage children to utilize their curiosity and to actively explore and manipulate a variety of hands-on learning media. Art, music and rhythm, dance, dramatic play, sensory activities, cooking, science, technology, math and reading readiness skills are just a few of the activities children will EXPLORE, DISCOVER and LEARN at our center on a daily basis.
Our goals for your child…
On My Way’s primary goal is to provide a safe, secure, warm and nurturing environment for children to EXPLORE, DISCOVER, and LEARN. Our curriculum is designed with specific objectives for each age level and child, however; the following goals are incorporated into every program to help children:
- Develop fine motor skills
- Interact with other children and adults in a positive, cooperative way
- Understand and accept individual differences in a diverse society
- Acquire learning skills such as problem solving and asking questions
- Develop independence, self-confidence, and self-control