About our Staff…
On My Way teachers and teacher assistants are carefully selected on the basis of their extensive experience and education in the field of Early Childhood Education. We are committed to selecting teachers and staff who demonstrate a high level of maturity, warmth and creativity. Our entire team of professionals are dedicated to providing an exciting and nurturing environment in which young children can EXPLORE, DISCOVER and LEARN. Our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. We also have staff members that are MAT certified which means that they are certified to administer medication. Staff receives on-going training during the year to enhance their skills/knowledge of early childhood learning and development. All staff, including volunteers are carefully screened, finger printed and background checked for peace of mind for all. Our staff exceeds the requirements set forth by the New York State Office of Child and Family services as it pertains to staff educational qualifications.
Our Commitment to Our Families…
- To build a partnership with families
- To support families in their parenting role
- To support families in their role as primary educators of their child
- To ensure that the cultures of the children’s families are reflected in our daily programming
- To respect the dignity, worth and uniqueness of each individual child
- To help each child achieve their full potential
- To ensure a safe, secure and nurturing environment
On My Way Early Learning & Childcare Center’s Director, Carla Fratto
Mrs. Carla Fratto holds a Bachelor’s degree is Elementary Education from S.U.N.Y. New Paltz and has been teaching for more than 18 years. She has been with On My Way for over five years where she has held various teaching positions in the center’s toddler and Pre-K programs.
For more about Mrs. Carla Fratto visit our news page.
acquire a true love for learning,
be safe and secure and be able to say…